marți, 15 februarie 2011

lost

Keep wondering what would have been
If i allowed myself to play..
U asked me more then  twice to stay..
Some time ago..too long ...but tho
Some lies were true enough to win,
Will i have trusted u to show
Me how to steal ur love.. and sin..
Get drunk in lust , feel it begin..
And let ur tongue.. in passion .. flow
Its shiver pin my thoughts and grow 
On every inch of naked skin,
And every cell i hold within..
Too long ago.. and all in vain..
Wile drain all lines around this brain
I rest a wile and cry..or scream..
Just cherishing ..the only dream
That makes me smile with u again..
Id give myself.. for one last deal,
One chance to sell my soul ..and feel
Some words ..u told me once id steal..
And some .. i just imagined real...


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu