miercuri, 1 decembrie 2010

continued..

Ur eyes just follow me around
I move i smile to be ur dreams
And feel ur heartbeat`s background sound
From miles away..cause by all means..
U will be mine from time to time
I try to sparkle every night,
U feel me, want me ,make me shine
Can see ur arms around me tight,
And think..feel...know..that ull be mine..
One night at least or half of day,
Ur smile , ur soul , ur arms , ur touch
Just kiss me now and then we play
Unfaithfull games we love so much..

U stare all day online at me..
But cannot write ..or send a kiss
The feeling that we cannot be,
Just takes us deeper in abyss
I see ur on all day..all night
Just look if u would write to me
Wanted to ask you if we may
Think of the games and we would play,
Think of the moments we now miss,
Thinking of that..Thinking of this..


 




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu