marți, 28 decembrie 2010

rejected


Reject my love and i`ll comply,
And when u see me .. turn ur head,
Ignore these lines to be unread..
Im asking u to leave this tread ,
To turn around , pretend im dead..
Just close ur eyes and let me cry!

U say u loved me..go ahead:
Remove me from ur thoughts and win,
Ohh yeahh...forgot..the words u spin
Are just as empty and this sin..
Wile i explore ur loony bin
My blood is toxic but still red.

The razors smile to me instead,
I laugh my tears and i say:
Forgive me God !..no time to play,
Forget me love... no way i stay!
Foreclose this soul! as i repay
The debts and interests ive bled..

Forever prices rise to high
For me to buy this love..i shred
My soul in pieces...on my bed
I draw my lines in blood , misread,
Just one more rhyme and ill be dead!
Just one more tear and goodbye!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu